A CMHA family community, offers over 120 apartments and town homes, ranging from one to four bedrooms. Recognized as its own coSutter Viewmmunity in Cincinnati, Sutter View has recently undergone renovations so that residents may continue to enjoy quality and modern living.
Live, Learn and Grow
At Sutter View, your family will be minutes away from downtown, shopping centers, businesses and restaurants. Sutter View is also close to well-known cultural and recreation centers, such as the Arts Consortium, Music Hall, the Museum Center, the Convention Center, the stadiums and more!
- Kroger, 2435 Harrison Avenue
- Keller’s IGA, 319 Ludlow Avenue
- Metro buses # 49 and # 64 stop near Marquette Manor.
- Fifth Third Bank, Hopple Street Banking Center, 3000 Henshaw Ave.
- Northside Bank & Trust Co., 4125 Hamilton Avenue
- US Bank, 425 Ludlow Avenue
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue
- The Christ Hospital, 2136 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman Ave.
- North Fairmount Clinic, 2569 Saint Leo Place
- Galilee Baptist Church, 2835 Beekman Street
- St. Leo’s Catholic Church, 2573 St. Leo Place
- Westwood First Presbyterian Church, 3011 Harrison Avenue
- Willing Spirit Baptist Church, 2012 Westwood-Northern Boulevar
- Museum Center at Union Terminal, 1301 Western Avenue
- Post Office - Westwood, 3336 Harrison Avenue
- Post Office - Main, 1623 Dalton Avenue
- Public Library - Westwood, 3345 Epworth Avenue