Sanitary Facility Performance Requirements:
- The dwelling unit must include sanitary facilities located in the unit. The sanitary facilities must be in proper operating condition, and adequate for personal cleanliness and the disposal of human waste. The sanitary facilities must be usable in privacy.
Sanitary Facility Acceptability Criteria:
- The bathroom must be located in a separate private room and have a flush toilet in proper operating condition
- The dwelling unit must have a fixed basin in proper operating condition, with a sink trap and hot and cold running water
- The dwelling unit must have a shower or a tub in proper operating condition with hot and cold running water
- The facilities must utilize an approvable public or private disposal system (including a locally approvable septic system)