The US Bank ReliaCard® is a debit card, carrying the Visa® logo. Cardholders can use the debit card to make payments directly to the Utility Companies, to make purchases wherever Visa® is accepted, and to withdraw funds from various ATM machines. Although the ReliaCard carries the Visa® logo, it is NOT a credit card. This will help streamline the payment process for tenants, and help save unnecessary fees charged by banks and other financial institutions. Additional benefits of the U.S. Bank ReliaCard® include:
- Eliminates the worry about mail delays and the possibility of replacing lost or stolen checks.
- Convenient, safe and secure.
- Helps to eliminate issues related to check fraud, identity theft, or loss of funds.
- The U.S. Bank ReliaCard® will make access to utility benefits easier, safer and more convenient.
- Cardholders have 24-hour a day, 7-day a week telephone (1-855-282-6161) and web-based support (www.usbankreliacard.com) for balance inquiry, reporting lost/stolen cards, investigation of transactions and other services.