The beautiful San Marco, a historic landmark in Walnut Hills, is one of Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority's smaller apartment homes. It offers seven stories of one bedroom apartments--30 apartments in all. Our goal is to meet the needs of our resident families. That's why San Marco offers handicapped-accessible apartments, designed to provide spacious and comfortable living quarters for all.
At the San Marco active senior adults enjoy the comforts and benefits of independent living. A beautiful fountain in the rear of the building provides a place to relax and chat with friends while taking in the scenery. Our central location means we're close to downtown, Hyde Park, shopping and restaurants.
- Kroger, 3760 Paxton Avenue (pharmacy, 871-0725)
- Kroger, 954 E. McMillan
- Kroger, 1 West Corry Street
- CVS Pharmacy, 1524 Madison Road, 221-3874
- Ideal Pharmacy, 2916 Gilbert Avenue, 751-6665
- Metro buses #11, #24, #31, and #69 stop along Madison, well within walking distance of your home.
- Fifth Third Banking Center, 2355 Victory Parkway
- Franklin Savings and Loan, 2000 Madison Road
- PNC Bank, 3030 Vernon Place
- Key Bank, 2652 Erie Avenue
- National City, 2501 Gilbert Avenue
- The Christ Hospital, 2136 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman St.
- Christ Temple Baptist Church, 3426 Fernside Place
- Holy Angels Catholic Church, 2130 Grandin Road
- Seventh Presbyterian Church, 1721 Madison Road
- Shiloh Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3660 Washington Avenue
- St. Paul African-Methodist-Episcopal Church, 2608 Kemper Ln.
- St. Francis De Sales Catholic Church, 1600 Madison Road
- Walnut Hills Baptist Church, 2386 Walter Avenue
- Bush Community Center, 2640 Kemper Lane
- Post Office - Norwood, 4515 Allison Avenue
- Post Office - Walnut Hills, 2344 Kemper Lane
- Public Library - Walnut Hills, 2533 Kemper Lane