Post Date: 07/20/2020
The incentive is for property owners who submit a Request for Tenancy Approval that goes under a HAP contract with the voucher program. Cincinnati Metropolitan Housing Authority, through CARES Act funding, is offering up to $1200 as a signing bonus to property owners with properties in CMHA’s jurisdiction, which includes all of Hamilton County, Ohio. The program is to encourage property owner participation with the Housing Choice Voucher Program (HCV) and provide quality affordable housing to the community. Please note important information below:
· This incentive program is available beginning July 20, 2020 and will continue through November 30, 2020 or until funding is exhausted.
· This opportunity is available only for new move-ins located in all of Hamilton County.
· Property owners that add a qualified initial occupancy to the program receive $600.
· Property owners that lease to a member of a high risk population receive $700.
· Property owners that commit to a 24 month lease agreement and HAP Contract under the HCV Program receive $1200
· If a participant falls in more than one category, the property owner only qualifies for the highest bonus.