The ReliaCard is a prepaid debit card, carrying the Visa® logo. Cardholders can use the debit card to make payments directly to the Utility Companies, to make purchases wherever Visa is accepted, and to withdraw funds from various ATM machines. Although the ReliaCard carries the Visa logo, it is NOT a credit card. This will help streamline the payment process for tenants, and help save unnecessary fees charged by banks and other financial institutions. Additional benefits of the ReliaCard include:
- Eliminates the worry about mail delays and the possibility of replacing lost or stolen checks.
- Convenient, safe* and secure.
- Helps to eliminate issues related to check fraud or loss of funds.
- The ReliaCard will make access to utility benefits easier and more convenient.
- Cardholders have 24-hour a day, 7-day a week telephone (1-855-282-6161) and web-based support (www.usbankreliacard.com) for balance inquiry, reporting lost/stolen cards, investigation of transactions and other services.
*You are generally protected from all liability for unauthorized transactions with Zero Liability. You must call the number on the back of your Card immediately to report any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply. See your Cardholder Agreement for details.
The ReliaCard® is issued by U.S. Bank National Association pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. © 2023 U.S. Bank. Member FDIC.