Findlater Gardens is located eight miles north of downtown Cincinnati in the Winton Hills neighborhood. The Findlater Gardens Community offers more than 600 townhouses with one to six bedrooms. Handicapped-accessible townhouses are also available. Many of the remodeled townhouses include washer/dryer hook-ups, central air-conditioning and bay windows.
Findlater Gardens' residents are just minutes away from the businesses, restaurants and cultural activities Cincinnati has to offer.
- The Winton Hills Youth Service Bureau offers a variety of services including tutoring and counseling. For more information, call 513-242-7910.
- St. Vincent de Paul offers several services including: GED and nutrition programs, food pantry and medical supplies. For more information, call 513-641-0382.
- The number 16 and 47 buses stop at various locations throughout the neighborhood.
- Winton Hills Academy, 5300 Winneste Avenue
- Winton Montessori, 4750 Winton Road
- Jacobs High School, 5425 Winton Ridge Lane
- Schwab School, 4370 Beech Hill Avenue
- Aiken High School, 5641 Belmont Avenue
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue
- Christ Hospital, 2139 Auburn Avenue
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman Street
- Winton Hills Medical and Health Center, 5275 Winneste Avenue (pharmacy: 242-1033)
- St. Bernard Catholic Church, 740 Circle Avenue
- Winton Community Free Methodist Church, 700 East Epworth Avenue
- Winton Place Baptist Church, 4600 North Edgewood Avenue
- Museum Center at Union Terminal, 1301 Western Avenue
- Arts Consortium, 1515 Linn Street
- St. Bernard Post Office, 5115 Vine Street
- Main Post Office, 1623 Dalton Avenue
- St. Bernard Public Library, 4803 Tower Avenue
- Main Public Library, 800 Vine Street
- Winton Hills Community Center, 5170 Winneste Avenue