Located in historic South Cumminsville, Millvale offers one to six bedroom townhomes. Millvale townhouses have recently undergone extensive interior and exterior renovations in order to offer updated amenities for today’s families.
Millvale also offers unparallelled convenience and puts you just minutes away from schools, religious centers, shopping, businesses and restaurants. You'll also be close to downtown’s cultural and recreation centers such as Music Hall, the Museum Center, the Arts Consortium, Convention Center, the stadiums and more.
- The Winton Hills Youth Service Bureau offers a variety of services including tutoring and counseling. For more information, call (513) 242-7910. St. Vincent de Paul offers several programs including: GED and nutrition programs, food pantry and medical supplies. For more information, call (513) 641-0382.
- Save-A-Lot, 4145 Apple Street (Northside)
- Kroger, 2435 Harrison Avenue
- Metro buses #27, #49, and #64 all stop on Beekman Street.
- Fifth Third Bank, 1201 Harrison Ave.
- PNC Bank, 5100 Glenway Avenue
- Provident Bank, 2927 Colerain Ave.
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center, 3333 Burnet Avenue
- The Christ Hospital, 2139 Auburn Ave.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman St.
- Millvale Health Center, 3303 Beekman St., in the Millvale Community Center Churches
- Galilee Baptist Church, 2835 Beekman Street
- St. Pius Catholic Church, 1662 Blue Rock Road
- Westwood First Presbyterian Church, 3011 Harrison Avenue
- Westwood United Methodist Church, 3460 Epworth Avenue
- Millvale Primary School, 3277 Beekman Street
- Gamble Middle School, 2601 Westwood Northern Boulevard
- Western Hills High School, 2144 Ferguson Avenue
- Museum Center at Union Terminal, 1301 Western Avenue
- Arts Consortium, 1515 Linn Street
- Westwood Post Office, 3336 Harrison Avenue
- Main Post Office, 1623 Dalton Avenue
- Westwood Public Library, 3345 Epworth Avenue
- Main Public Library, 800 Vine Street
- Music Hall, 1243 Elm Street