Maple Tower is one of Cincinnati's affordable, modern and secure communities. Maple Tower, located in historic Avondale, offers 9 stories of apartments--120 apartments in all! Most of our homes are one bedroom apartments; however, some efficiencies and two bedroom apartments are available. Because our goal is to meet the needs of our resident families, Maple Tower includes handicapped-accessible apartments, designed to provide spacious and comfortable living quarters for all.
Maple Tower has undergone comprehensive interior renovations of all apartments and is undergoing exterior renovations, including new sidewalks, ramps, canopy, and entrace facade. These renovations place Maple Tower as one the most modern senior communities in Cincinnati.
The management at Maple Tower offers a specialized assisted-living program called the Congregate Housing Services program. This program, reserved only for Maple Tower residents, enables frail residents the opportunity to live in their own apartments with the knowledge that supportive services are nearby and readily available when needed. The program involves preparation of nutritious meals, homemaking and personal care assistance, social services and more. For more information, call the program coordinator at 475-5585.
Maple Tower offers a specialized assisted living program called Congregate Housing Services. This program, available only to Maple Tower residents, enables frail residents the opportunity to live in their own apartments with the knowledge that supportive services are nearby and readily available. The program involves preparation of nutritious meals, homemaking and personal care assistance, social services and more. Less than two miles from Maple Tower, the TriHealth SeniorLink Program is also available. Located in CMHA’s Park Eden building in Walnut Hills, SeniorLink offers comprehensive healthcare services and social programs for eligible seniors, with transportation provided.
- J & W Park View, 3515 Burnet Avenue
- Aldi Grocery Store, in the Avondale Town Center, 3545 Reading Road
- Kroger, 954 East McMillan Street
- Kroger, 4777 Kenard Street
- Walgreen’s, 5021 Vine Street
- Metro buses #43, #47, #45 and #46 stop near Maple Tower.
- US Bank, 3800 Victory Parkway
- US Bank, 530 East University Avenue
- Fifth Third Bank, 2355 Victory Parkway
- PNC Bank, 3030 Vernon Place
- Primary Care of Cincinnati, 318 East University Avenue
- The Christ Hospital, 2136 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman St.
- Calvary Baptist Church, 801 William Howard Taft
- Corinthian Baptist Church, 772 Whittier Street
- Greater New Hope Baptist Church, 3655 Harvey Avenue
- Immanuel Lutheran, at Rockdale & Washington Avenues
- Shiloh Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3660 Washington Avenue
- Zion Temple First Pentecostal Church, 3771 Reading Road Libraries and Post Offices
- Post Office - Avondale, 410 Erkenbrecher Avenue
- Post Office - Corryville, 2917 Vine St.
- Public Library - Avondale, 3566 Reading Road