The Pinecrest offers 190 one- and two-bedroom apartments conveniently located in the heart of Price Hill. Residents of the Pinecrest enjoy a peaceful, wooded setting near downtown. The Pinecrest features the quality amenities you need for independent, modern living with utilities included in the rent that equals 30 percent of a resident’s adjusted gross income.
At the Pinecrest, you will have the opportunity to live independently in a neighborhood setting. A spacious outdoor patio area offers a great place to relax and chat with friends while taking in the scenery. It is conveniently located just minutes away from Cincinnati’s best shopping centers, parks, restaurants and cultural attractions!
- Kroger, 960 Enright Avenue (pharmacy, 244-1760)
- Bigg’s, 5071 Glencrossing Way
- Walgreens, 4241 Glenway Avenue
- Moore’s Pharmacy, 4486 West 8th St.
- Hart Pharmacy, 4861 Glenway Ave.
- Metro bus #32 stops along West 8th St.
- Fifth Third Bank, 4980 Glenway Ave.
- PNC Bank, 5100 Glenway Avenue
- US Bank, 6240 Glenway Avenue
- The Christ Hospital, 2136 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Mercy Franciscan Hospital, 3131 Queen City Avenue
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman St.
- First Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3800 Clifton Avenue
- Price Hill Baptist Church, 4431 Glenway Avenue
- Price Hill United Church of Christ, 931 McPherson Avenue
- St. Lawrence Avenue Church of God, 3770 St. Lawrence Avenue
- St. Williams Catholic Church, 4108 West 8th Street
- Museum Center at Union Terminal, 1301 Western Avenue
- Post Office - Main, 1623 Dalton Ave.
- Post Office - Price Hill, 975 Enright Avenue
- Public Library- Price Hill, 3215 Warsaw Avenue