Stanley Rowe Towers, located near downtown Cincinnati, is a complex of two buildings, which offer one- and two-bedroom apartments. Residents enjoy beautiful views of the city and the convenience of downtown living.
Living in Stanley Rowe Towers puts you in the heart of downtown Cincinnati -- shopping, business and restaurants. You'll also be close to well-known cultural and recreation centers such as the Arts Consortium, Music Hall, the Museum Center, Convention Center, the stadium and more!
- Kroger, 1420 Vine Street
- Kroger, 1 West Corry Street
- Metro buses # 11, # 16, and #27 stop along Linn Street and Liberty Street.
- PNC Bank, 1444 Linn Street
- US Bank, 925 West 8th Street
- Fifth Third Center, Fountain Square
- The Christ Hospital, 2139 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman Street
- Elm Street Health Center, 1525 Elm St.
- Linn Street Vision Center, 727 Ezzard Charles Drive
- West End Health Center, 1413 Linn Street
- Franciscan Health Center, 1300 Main Street
- Beulah Baptist Church, 1047 Linn St.
- Jerriel Baptist Church, 1018 Wesley Avenue
- Maranatha Seventh-day Adventist Church, 901 York Street
- Revelation Baptist Church, 1556 John Street
- St. Louis Catholic Church, 29 East 8th St. at Walnut Street
- Lincoln Community Center, 1027 Linn Street
- Museum Center at Union Terminal, 1301 Western Avenue
- Post Office - Main, 1623 Dalton Ave.
- Public Library - Main, 800 Vine Street
- Public Library - Lincoln Park, 805 Ezzard Charles Drive