The Beechwood, located in historic Avondale, offers 13 stories of apartments--149 apartments in all! Most of our homes are one bedroom apartments; however, efficiencies are available. Our goal is to meet the needs of our resident families. That's why the Beechwood offers handicapped-accessible apartments, designed to provide spacious and comfortable living quarters for all.
At The Beechwood, active adults have the opportunity to live independently in a beautiful neighborhood setting. A range of activities are available, including gardening, crafts, exercise groups, card games and more. Our central location means we're close to downtown, the world famous Cincinnati Zoo and more.
Less than two miles from the Beechwood, the TriHealth SeniorLink Program is also available. Located in CMHA’s Park Eden building in Walnut Hills, SeniorLink offers comprehensive healthcare services and social programs for eligible seniors, with transportation provided. Cincinnati Recreation Commission operates a meals program in the Beechwood for the residents and coordinates a variety of weekly activities and monthly trips.
- J & W Park View, 3515 Burnet Avenue
- Aldi (located in Avondale Town Center), 3545 Reading Road
- Kroger, 954 East McMillan Street
- Kroger, 4777 Kenard Street
- Walgreen’s, 5021 Vine St.
- Walgreen’s, 3500 Reading Road
- Metro buses #46 and #51 stop near the Beechwood.
- US Bank, 3800 Victory Parkway
- US Bank, 530 East University Avenue
- Fifth Third Bank, 2355 Victory Parkway
- PNC Bank, 3030 Vernon Place
- Primary Care of Cincinnati, 318 East University Avenue
- The Christ Hospital, 2136 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight Street
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman Street
- Calvary Baptist Church, 801 William Howard Taft
- Corinthian Baptist Church, 772 Whittier Street
- Carmel Presbyterian Church, 3549 Reading Road
- Greater New Hope Baptist Church, 3655 Harvey Avenue
- Immanuel Lutheran, at Rockdale & Washington Avenues.
- Shiloh Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3660 Washington Avenue
- Zion Temple First Pentecostal Church, 3771 Reading Rd.
- Southern Baptist, Lexington Ave. at Reading Road
- Post Office - Avondale, 410 Erkenbrecher Ave.
- Post Office - Corryville, 2917 Vine Street
- Public Library- Avondale, 3566 Reading Rd.