The Evanston is one of Cincinnati's affordable, modern hi-rise communities. The Evanston, located at the intersection of Montgomery Rd. and Dana Ave., offers 4 stories of one bedroom apartments--100 apartments in all! The Evanston apartments, each with an attractive view, were designed with the older adult in mind. That's why Evanston apartments are handicapped-accessible, designed to provide spacious and comfortable living quarters for all.
Our landscaped outdoor courtyard and spacious lounge give residents pleasant surroundings to relax and chat with friends. The senior services center offers a variety of activities, including ceramics, quilting, silk screening and more. Plus, our convenient central location means residents are close to the bus line, the I-71 interchange, downtown, Hyde Park and Surrey Square Mall shopping.
Less than two miles from the Evanston, the TriHealth SeniorLink Program is also available. Located in CMHA’s Park Eden building in Walnut Hills, SeniorLink offers comprehensive healthcare services and social programs for eligible seniors, with transportation provided.
- Kroger, 3826 Montgomery Road (pharmacy, 731-1546)
- Kroger, 954 East McMillan
- United Dairy Farmers, 3641 Montgomery Rd.
- Walgreen’s, 4405 Montgomery Road, 731-0023
- Metro buses #51, #56 and #64 stop on Montgomery Road well within walking distance of your home.
- Fifth Third Bank, 2150 Sherman Ave. and 2355 Victory Parkway
- PNC Bank, 4701 Montgomery Road and 1501 Madison Road
- Huntington National Bank, 2692 Madison Road
- The Christ Hospital, 2139 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman Street
- Brown Chapel African-Methodist-Episcopal Church, 2804 Alms Pl.
- Catholic Church of the Assumption, 2622 Gilbert Avenue
- Norwood Presbyterian Church, 4400 Floral Avenue
- Phillipian Baptist Church, 1806 Brewster Avenue
- St. Stephen African-Methodist-Episcopal Church, 1627 Fairfax Ave.
- Evanston Community Center, 3204 Woodburn Avenue
- Post Office - Norwood, 4515 Allison Street
- Public Library - Norwood, 4325 Montgomery Road
- Public Library - Walnut Hills, 2533 Kemper Lane