The Redding is one of Cincinnati's affordable, modern, and secure communities. The Redding, located in historic Avondale, offers 9 stories of apartments--100 apartments in all! The Redding offers handicapped-accessible apartments and boasts grand living rooms with beautiful hardwood floors.
The Redding provides active senior adults the opportunity to live independently in a beautiful neighborhood setting. A variety of activities are available, including gardening, bingo, teas, trips and more. Our central location means we're close to downtown, Martin Luther King Park, the world famous Cincinnati Zoo and more.
Less than two miles from the Redding, the TriHealth SeniorLink Program is also available. Located in CMHA’s Park Eden building in Walnut Hills, SeniorLink offers comprehensive healthcare services and social programs for eligible seniors, with transportation provided.
- J & W Park View, 3515 Burnet Ave.
- Aldi Grocery Store, in the Avondale Town Center, 3545 Reading Road
- Kroger, 954 East McMillan Street
- Kroger, 4777 Kenard Street
- Walgreen’s, 3500 Reading Road
- Walgreen’s, 5021 Vine St.
- CVS, 934 E. McMillan
- Metro buses #43, #47, #45 and #51 stop frequently along Reading Road.
- One bus stop is also conveniently located near our front doo
- US Bank, 3800 Victory Parkway
- US Bank, 530 East University Avenue
- Fifth Third Bank, 2355 Victory Pkwy.
- PNC Bank, 3030 Vernon Place
- Primary Care of Cincinnati, 318 East University Avenue
- The Christ Hospital, 2136 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth Avenue
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman St.
- Southern Baptist, Lexington Avenue at Reading Road
- Calvary Baptist Church, 801 William Howard Taft
- Corinthian Baptist Church, 772 Whittier Street
- Greater New Hope Baptist Church, 3655 Harvey Avenue
- Immanuel Lutheran, at Rockdale & Washington Avenues
- Shiloh Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3660 Washington Avenue
- Zion Temple First Pentecostal Church, 3771 Reading Road
- Post Office - Avondale, 410 Erkenbrecher Avenue
- Post Office - Corryville, 2917 Vine St.
- Public Library - Avondale, 3566 Reading Road