The Riverview is one of Cincinnati's affordable, modern mid-rise communities. Located in Walnut Hills, the beautiful Riverview offers nine stories of efficiencies, one and two bedroom apartments--110 apartments in all.
At The Riverview, active senior adults enjoy the comforts and benefits of independent living. Residents enjoy arts and crafts, making pottery in the kiln room and tending to their garden. Riverview residents are very active, sponsoring out of state trips each year. Our central location means we're close to downtown, Hyde Park, shopping and restaurants.
The Park Eden Community located at 2610 Park Ave., just down the street from The Riverview, offers the SeniorLink Program facilitated by TriHealth. SeniorLink offers comprehensive healthcare services and social programs for eligible seniors, with transportation provided. Call the Park Eden property management office at 977-5006 for more information.
- Kroger, 3760 Paxton Avenue (pharmacy, 871-0725)
- Kroger, 1 West Corry Street
- CVS Pharmacy, 1524 Madison Road, 221-3874
- Ideal Pharmacy, 2916 Gilbert Avenue, 751-6665
- A bus on route # 31 stops right in front of the Riverview.
- Fifth Third Banking Center, 2355 Victory Parkway
- Franklin Savings and Loan, 2000 Madison Road
- PNC Bank, 3030 Vernon Place
- Key Bank, 2652 Erie Avenue
- National City Bank, 2501 Gilbert Ave.
- The Christ Hospital, 2136 Auburn Ave.
- Deaconess Hospital, 311 Straight St.
- Good Samaritan Hospital, 375 Dixmyth
- University Hospital, 234 Goodman St.
- Bethel Baptist Church, 2712 Alms Pl.
- Calvary United Methodist Church, 3215 Woodburn Avenue
- Holy Angels Catholic Church, 2130 Grandin Road
- Shiloh Seventh-Day Adventist Church, 3660 Washington Avenue
- St. Francis De Sales Catholic Church, 1600 Madison Road
- St. Paul African-Methodist- Episcopal Church, 2608 Kemper Ln.
- Walnut Hills Baptist Church, 2386 Walter Ave.
- New Though Unity Center, 1401 East McMillan St.
- Bush Community Center, 2640 Kemper Lane
- Post Office - Norwood, 4515 Allison Avenue
- Post Office - Walnut Hills, 2344 Kemper Lane
- Public Library - Walnut Hills, 2533 Kemper Lane